2-30th September 2010
Sydney Businesses go to Social Media School
Nine of Sydney’s leading social media experts, each focusing on one core aspect, will share their knowledge and skills with small business owners over on 9 days in September.
Watch, learn and engage with Fi Bendell, Tony Cosentino, Steve Brossman, Sean Grobbelaar, Raz Chorev, Helen Crozier, Kylie Bartlett, Brad Cusworth, Sean Bridger, Kathie Melocco and Catherine White.
The Nine Days will cover the following aspects of Social Media:
- Easy techniques to get you started using social media immediately
- How to implement social media to drive leads to your business
- How to build your social network and extend your business network
- How you too can really make money, generate leads and connect with clients
- Foundation skills for running social media platforms, applications and wordpress blogs
- How to craft your facebook, LinkedIn and twitter profile to gain maximum impact
- How to attract and interact with friends and fans
- Promoting your business within today’s most popular social media applications
- The most effective uses of Twitter in your small business
- Review and build successful social media marketing campaigns for your business
- Filter social media contacts into meaningful and useful lists
- Creating an engaged and delighted following of customers and other fans
You can select specific days or benefit from the whole experience and receive a Business Social Media Challenge Endorsement as confirmation of your experience with nine of Australia’s leading Social Media experts.
Social Media Workshop Schedule in September includes
Thursday 2nd – Fi Bendall – Leveraging social media for social advantage
Tuesday 7th – Raz Chorev – What is LinkedIn, and why you can’t ignore it anymore
Thursday 9th – The Web Celeb – How to Flirt & Convert on Facebook
Tuesday 14th – Tony Cosentino – Running a Business website with WordPress
Thursday 16th – Steve Brossman – Video Marketing for Business
Tuesday 21st – Catherine White – Twitter Success for Business
Thursday 23rd – Helen Crozier – How to tame the time spent on Social Media
Tuesday 28th – Kathie Melocco – Social Media Marketing Solutions
Thursday 30th – Sean Grobbelaar – Keeping Business Cards alive on Social media
Give your business the edge with Social Media Platforms
Book into all 9 Workshops to benefit from the power of social media
Organised by @AskTonyFood – follow Tony to keep updated on the event.
I have been to most of these events and really enjoyed myself every-time and made fantastic connections while doing so.
The owners of the venue are fantastic hosts and always make you feel like family and bring out the most amazing ice-cream creations for the group to try out.
Venue: Gelatomassi @gelatomassi
262 King St
foursquare link – http://foursquare.com/venue/368080